"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, May 7, 2018

pinata thanks...

Hello!  Hope your week is off to a good start.  This week is teacher appreciation week and I put together a card for my son to give to his Spanish teacher.  Our elementary school has been fortunate to have this program and my son has been a part of it since kindergarten.   He will give this to her on Wednesday along with some flowers.  I used MFT sketch 383 for the layout and the since this is for a Spanish teacher I thought using the MFT Pinata die would be perfect.  I die cut the piñata pieces from some striped patterned paper and the main body from white cardstock.  I then layered up all the pieces.  The thanks is also an MFT die and was cut from bright blue cardstock as well as three more times from white and then all layered together.  The fishtail banner (from MFT) was diecut from the same cardstock as the thanks and addition patterned paper was used for the mini scalloped stitched rectangle die cut.  I layered up everything on a white die cut panel and then adhered it to a white cardstock base.
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  MFT smooth white; bright blue; Patterned paper:  Lawn Fawn;  Dies:  My Favorite Things and A Jillian Vance Design


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is the perfect card for your son to deliver!! VERY CUTE!!

Greta said...

Absolutely perfect card for a Spanish teacher, Rosemary--love it! The pinata is so cute!

Anita in France said...

Vibrant, fun and so cute, Rosemary ... how perfect is this for your son to give to his Spanish teacher! Hugs, Anita :)

Carole Campanile said...

Hi Rosemary.

Another lovely bright card. Your son's teacher will love it.

Carole