"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, April 9, 2012

You Had Me at Meow....

Hey there!!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!  I think we now have more candy in the house than we did at Halloween!!!   Anywhoo... have a card today using another super sweet My Favorite Things PI set called "Puurfect".  When I saw this sweet little set I had to get it because I have a sweet little kitty named Cleo who I just love to bits!    The card layout is based on the current MFT Wednesday Sketch challenge sketch (MFTWSC66)



I used some yummy papers from the My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad Howdy Doody.   And once, again, I did some paper piecing, as well as coloring with Copics.   These little PIs are absolutely puuurfect (hee hee!) for paper piecing!     Thanks for stopping by....

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI cream and lemon tart; PP:  My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody; Spellbinder dies; Lace ribbon; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Stamps:   MFT

15 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so cute, love the delicate soft colours yu have used and the paper piecing.....

Barb said...

I love the layers and pastel colors, Rosie! That really is a sweet image - cute card!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Purrr-fectly adorable and sweet Rosemary!

Lin said...

I love when these PI images are paper-pieced! Darling card, Rosemary!

Robin K. said...

She's darling Rosemary!! The pp's you chose are just perfect and I love the curved sentiment banner!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Your muted Palette with the many layers has a wonderful softness Rosie, the sketch is (I nearly typed 'purrfect'!)delightful,your centre Die-cuts are not too busy, and I just love the added lace.
Cleo looks so innocent, a sweet card for a little girl.
Smiles:)

Jenny said...

I love your choice of papers Rosemary.
You rock these PI images :0)
Jenny x

Canonbury creations said...

Love it all Rosie, the papers, layout and gorgeous image! Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend.
Val x

joy said...

I love all the PI sets - she is just too, too cute! Your paper piecing and coloring is so just "purrfect", too, Rosie!

Brenda said...

I love the papers you chose Rosemary! This little PI looks beautiful all dressed up! So glad you had a great Easter!

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Rosie
Such a sweet card ... Cutie image ......
Hugs Sylvie Xx

Pauline said...

Rosemary, this is so adorable. Love all your layers of papers, and the paper piecing.

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous creation Rosemary, Love the image you used!

kingstonmama said...

Adorable. Love your papers and colors. That sentiment is the cutest. :)

Greta said...

Just too cute! Love those paper, the pp dress, the lace--wonderful card, Rosemary!