"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pretty Pinks from ColourQ

I almost didn't make a card for this week's ColourQ challenge.   The colors this week include three shades of light pink, white and kraft!  A totally lovely combo, but when I first saw it I thought "three shades of light pink...!"  But I took a look at the inspiration photo, again, and changed my mind.   My card is based upon a card I made a few weeks ago for a Moxie Fab challenge.  I loved how it turned out, but wanted to see if I could take the basic design and change it up a bit.   I kept some elements the same, moved one around and added a bit (the pearl flourish) to the over all design.  I really like how it turned out.   I think it is a nice play on the inspiration photo, as well.



Thanks for taking a peek...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI Kraft; SU! Blushing Bride; Ink:  SU! Pretty in Pink & Pink Pirouette; VersaMark Watermark ink; Close to My Heart White Daisy; Stamps: SU! Vintage Vogue & Because I Care; Zva Creative pearl flourish; Zva Creative pearl

7 comments:

Barb said...

Perfect take on the challenge photo, Rosie! So pretty!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very pretty, you work so well with kraft! And I have a question about the fancy bling, I have purchased lots of Prima blings in my past and everytime - I can never get the entire piece off in one clean swoop, what is the secret?! With all the failures, I've never used them again..lol.

Scrumplescrunch said...

Lovely Rosie, Simple but perfect.
Smiles:)

Sylvia said...

Pretty card, Rosemary. thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

Brenda said...

It's beautiful Rosemary! I love how you added that lovely pearl flourish!

Elise said...

This REALLY does work well from the photo inspiration: for SURE! Love, love, love this kind of "Rosie card", once again, you're making me glad I'm a GIRL!!!!!!! It's a pink/pearly DELIGHT - to be sure!

stampingandstitching said...

Another gorgeous, gorgeous card, Rosemary! Beautiful design and use of the colours! Love the pearl flourishes!