"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Running Around in Circles & Jumping Up & Down....

Not really, but I am so incredibly excited!   I just found out that I am now on my FIRST EVER STAMP DESIGN TEAM!!!  For the next 6 months I will be designing for Heartfelt Creations!!  I have had the opportunity to use their stamps and coordinating Spellbinders dies over the last few weeks and I have to say they are wonderful!!  I cannot wait to get the chance to show you their incredible line of stamps and dies!!!

7 comments:

Lin said...

I can feel your excitement, Rosemary!! So pleased for you - well done! I'm unfamiliar with this stamp company, so I'm looking forward to seeing what it's all about.

Elise said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! This is WONDERFUL news, Rosebud! I am SO excited for you!!! Cannot wait to learn more about this company and be inspired by your amazing contributions! (Dies + Stamps = Yeee Haw!) You ROCK, sweet sista! This is WONDERFUL news! Congratulations!

stampingandstitching said...

I'm so excited for you Rosemary!!! Big congratulations that's wonderful news! I just had a quick peek at the website - lots of wonderful stamps there! I can't wait to see your cards using them! What a brilliant year you are having!

Barb said...

What wonderful news, Rosie! I'm so happy for you! I'll keep my eye out for your DT creations! Very exciting indeed!

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What fantastic news!! I am sure you will rock their stamps and can't wait to see what you create with them while a member of their Design Team!! I'm tappin' my toes and doing a Happy Dance for you, Rosemary!! :>:>

Trinh said...

Woo hoo, congrats Rosemary! I'm so happy for you and they are so lucky to have you designing for them!

Nicky Hsu said...

Congratulations!! My dear friend. I am so happy for you. They are so lucky to have you on their team ans I know you will rock the stamps with your super talent.