"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pairing Up Challenge - Day 2

Back today with my card for day 2 of my pairing up challenge with Latrice.  For this challenge we used the fall colors of orange, red and brown and the Hero Arts set Real Leaves or in my case, the Hero Arts cling Maple Leaf.   I don't have the Real Leaves set, but the cling maple leaf is a very close match to the maple leaf from the Real Leaves set.  I went clean & simple for my card today.  Cardstock and patterned paper are all PaperTrey Ink.  The sentiment is from the Hero Arts set A Season of Giving.

Thanks for taking a peek today... make sure you head over to Latrice's blog to check out her wonderful creation!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI - Vintage Cream & Dark Choc.; PP:  PTI Dotty Biscotti Orange Zest.  Buttons:  PTI Pure Poppy; DeNami Design orange button; Ink:  SU! Riding Hood Red & Choc. Chip; Stamps:  Hero Arts Maple Leaf cling & Season of Giving set; Clearsnap Smooch spray (vanilla)

8 comments:

Alice said...

awww... that maple leaf is gorgeous, Rosemary! very pretty simple design, too! love it!

Barb said...

Love this design, Rosie! The leaf is beautiful against those pretty scallops!

Latrice said...

I love those scallops! This card is very clean and the design is simple, but very good. Great job Rosie.

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love your CAS card! Love the leaf with the buttons.

Trinh said...

Great CAS design, Rosemary! I love all your cards with that beautiful maple leaf!

jintyoo7 said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love how you placed a little button on the leaf too :o)

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous design and colours, Rosemary!I love the scallops and the wonderful leaf! The buttons are really pretty too!

Nicky Hsu said...

Pretty. The scallop border is so genius. Looking forward to more pair up posting.