"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One Layer Tree....

Super quick post.  The new One Layer Wednesday challenge (OLW18) is to use a tree stamp.  Susan had some lovely cards she made using the Hero Arts Slanted Tree stamp and so I was inspired to get out mine and ink it up.  I used some markers from Close to My Heart (Sunflower, Garden Green, Barn Red & Autumn Terracotta) to color the tree.  The sentiment from the Close to My Heart set Many Thanks and stamped in SU!'s Close to Cocoa.  After I found the Hero Arts flickr group early in 2009, the Slanted Tree stamp was one of my first Hero Arts purchases.  It is still one of my favorite Hero Arts stamps...

Thanks for taking a peek... have a wonderful day!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI White; Stamps:  Hero Arts Slanted Tree, Close to My Heart Many Thanks; Ink:  SU! Close to Cocoa; Close to My Heart Sunflower, Garden Green, Barn Red & Autumn Terracotta

15 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is gorgeous, so perfect for the upcoming Fall season!

Dwita said...

Love this tree stamp, Rosemary..... Great take.

Anita Rex said...

Love it colored with the markers! Perfect!

Barb said...

Beautiful, one layer card, Rosie!

Elise said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Rose! Looks like a VERY fun image to stamp! Lovely!!!

Susan said...

I do love that stamp! And it looks totally different when you use different colors! Awesome!

joanne wardle said...

beautiful, love the autumn colours!

Dotty Jo said...

I do love a single layer card and this one is a beauty, Jo x

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous one layer card, Rosemary! The tree looks so beautiful the way you have coloured it!

Chrissie said...

Just beautiful!
Chrissie

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, wow! Never thought to use this tree as a fall stamp but it sure works beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty CAS card!
Sharon D. from Canada

PetraB said...

It is so beautiful, the colours work so well.

Ravengirl said...

How lovely!

Alice said...

gorgeous ! love the colors on the flowers! fabulous card!!