"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Getting My Kraft On - CWC011

The new challenge at CAS-tactic is to use kraft cardstock.  No problem here, I love to use kraft cardstock!  Like most good neutral cardstocks, kraft goes with pretty much EVERYTHING!   So today I used some PTI kraft cs (the best stuff!), along with PTI's Lemon Tart cs & the Lemon Tart pp from the Dotty Biscotti collection.   The stamp is a Hero Arts bicycle stamp that I bought awhile ago and finally decided to ink up.  Boy, was it a pain taking a picture of this card!  Took three separate photo shoots before I finally got one that I was satisfied with!


Thanks for taking a peek!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI Kraft & Lemon Tart; PP:  PTI - Dotty Biscotti; Ink:  Close to My Heart White Daisy; Stamp:  Hero Arts Bicycle, Stamps of Life Banners4All; Ribbon:  PTI Lemon Tart; SU! Scalloped Border punch

8 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Love this!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Krafty Kreations" Clean and Simple card challenge!

Karen said...

Yellow and kraft...what a happy comination! I love kraft too. Its funny, until maybe two years ago, I had no love for the color and then suddenly, zip, bam, boom!.....I found the kraft love and now its one of my favs. :> Hope your week is treating you well!

Nat said...

that kraft paper and your yellow touches are awesome!! love how you tie your bows, they always look so good!

Karen B. said...

Kraft and yellow-now that is a pleasing combination. Great fresh and fun card too!

Jill said...

Love the bike stamped in white on kraft! Very fresh!

Susan said...

LOVE that stamp!!! Looks fab stamped in white with the kraft cs!!

Michele Gross said...

So pretty! I love the yellow with the kraft-what a great color combo!!

Elise said...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh! THIS is BEYOND stunning! Craft WHITE on kraft card stock and that scrumptious use of yellow! My heart is BEATING faster and YOU have amazed me with your talent and FINE material choices, once again! LOVE your SHOW, sweet thang!